This is the last part of the story! I hope you have enjoyed it! If you don´t have the book, here is the file with the pages you will need!
- Why doesn´t Virginia go down for dinner? Where do they look for her?
- What happened at midnight?
- Where does Virginia take her family? What does she show them?
- Describe the funeral.
- How does Virginia realize that the ghost was forgiven by God?
________ The family saw the skeleton and Virginia told them what had happened.
________ The Canterville Ghost could rest in peace because God had forgiven him.
________ Virginia didn´t come down for dinner that night.
________ At midnight, noises and thunder were heard and the family saw Virginia at the doorway.
________ The family organized a funeral, which was attended by many villagers.
________ The Otises looked everywhere, but unsuccessfully for their daughter.
________ Virginia led the family to the ghost´s room, where they found a skeleton.
SUMMARY OF THE STORY
1. In class, you worked in groups to write a summary of the WHOLE story in these 5 boxes.
2 . With the notes you have, create a NICE, CREATIVE, INTERESTING way of presenting the summary (comic, drawings, Power Point presentation, tik-tok, live worhsheet, acting, mini-book, animated computer programmes (Quick, Movie Maker, Clipstudio, Filmora, Flipsnack…), a song, a poem, …)
3. Once you have it, you will have to send ONE file PER GROUP.
Click on the link below, do the live worksheet and send me your answers.