If you don´t have the book, here is the file with the part of the story you will need for today.
- What does the ghost tell Virginia about himself?
- Where does the ghost want to go and spend eternity?
- How are the words on the window related to Virginia?
- What does the ghost tell her to make her feel safe?
- What does the author mean when he writes «his lips were cold like ice, but burned like fire»?
- Why, do you think, the voices told Virginia to go back before it was too late?
In the wordsearch, look for TWINS, GARDEN, GHOST and:
a. 3 words related to the TWINS and their relation with the ghost
b. 3 words related to the GARDEN
c . 3 words related to the GHOST´S story