Today we’ll have a special visit during our Zoom class, Guada González! This is why it’s super important that you attend =)
Pay attention to Guada, she is going to tell us more about the digestive system. Listen carefully and gather the information needed to answer the following questions:
- What is the function of the digestive system?
- What is the longest organ?
- What is the function of the stomach?
- What do we call «food» before it becomes poop?
- Why is it so important to eat healthy?
- What happens if we don’t eat?
- What is the role of the liver?
Choose and add 2 questions from the ones you’ve written on Friday to this questionnaire.
You will need a paper and a pen/pencil ready in case you need to take notes.