Today is ____________________, August 4th.
(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
It is __________, ______________ and _____________ today (sunny, rainy, snowy, cold)
I’m feeling ____________________ today (tired, happy, OK, very well, excited, sleepy, hungry)
Why are you feeling ______________________? Because_________________________________________ .
Let’s revise! DO YOU LIKE? DOES HE LIKE? DOES SHE LIKE?
We use DOES with LIKE to make questions with HE, SHE and IT.
- What DOES Brian LIKE? DOES he LIKE sweets? No, HE DOESN´T.
- DOES HE LIKE potato chips? Yes, HE DOES.
- What DOES Luisa LIKE? DOES she LIKE apples? Yes, SHE DOES.
- DOES SHE LIKE bananas? No, SHE DOESN´T.
We use DO with LIKE to make question with I, YOU, WE and THEY.
- What DO I LIKE? DO I LIKE balloons? Yes, I DO.
- DO I LIKE hats? No, I DON´T.
- What DO YOU LIKE? DO YOU LIKE carrots? No, I DON´T.
- DO YOU LIKE chocolate? Yes, I DO.
- What DO WE LIKE? DO WE LIKE presents? Yes, WE DO.
- DO WE LIKE vegetables? No, WE DON´T.
- What DO THEY LIKE? DO THEY LIKE coffee? Yes, THEY DO.
- DO THEY LIKE tea? No, THEY DON´T.